Once your order has been completed, you will receive an email confirmation with a PDF certificate that you can download, print and present to the lucky recipient. Keep the email and certificate for your records, as it contains important information such as your unique confirmation code to write onto the certificate. Our reservations team will need this code to validate the workshop and put it on the calendar.
Be sure to check your spam folder, as this will be an automatically generated email and may not land in your inbox directly.
To schedule the workshop, please email us at Atelier@edwart.fr, providing the reservation code as well as preferred date(s) and time(s).
It is always possible to add guests too! Additional participants can be added for 49€ each, up to a total of 8.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to add extra participants, either at the time of initial purchase or at the time of scheduling.
• Duration : 1 hour
• Number of participants :1-3
• Minimum age : 12 yrs
• Recipe : rochers pralinés (Nutty hand-dipped truffles made from hazelnuts, sugar, milk and dark chocolate. Gluten-free. Non-dairy alternative recipe available upon request.)
• Location : Boutique Edwart Chocolatier Concorde, 244 rue de Rivoli 75001 Paris (Métro Concorde or Tuileries)
• Opening times : 7 days a week, from 11am-8pm. Reservations subject to availability
• Language : English, French or Spanish